Swimming Pool Under Construction sign
In Queensland, if you are building a swimming pool, before construction starts you must display a Swimming Pool Under Construction sign.
The warning sign must:
· warn people that a swimming pool is under construction, and that there is a danger to young children accessing the land (e.g. ‘Danger. Swimming pool under construction. Keep children out.’)
· be placed within 1.5m of the road frontage for the land
· be mounted so that the bottom of the sign is at least 300mm above ground level
· be positioned so that it is visible from the road
· be made of weatherproof material
· text at least 50mm high.