Flashing Strobes, LED and Rotating Beacon Lights
Also, Flashing Strobe Lights, Warning Amber Lights, Beacons, Emergency vehicle Light Bars and LED Lights are used in many applications. Indeed, there are many types of lights and beacons for emergency, service and Transport vehicles and equipment. Moreover, earthmoving machinery normally run flashing beacon lights, be it a revolving light or LED flashing light beacon. Additionally, Gantry cranes, Lifts, Conveyors and other such machinery need beacons. Of course, these particular beacons usually are tall strobe lights.
Types of Flashing Lights and Beacons
- Magnetic Warning Beacon – Halogen rotating beacon
- Fixed Warning Beacon – Halogen revolving beacon
- Magnetic LED Flashing Beacon
- Fixed LED Flashing Beacon Light
- Strobe lights
- Battery Operated portable Flashing beacon Lights
- Pole Mounted Amber flashing beacon light with base
Importantly, most Flashing lights, Emergency Light LED bars and rotating beacons are available in magnetic. Also available, Battery operated lights. Usually, these require 2 D size batteries, which is economical.