Customer Feedback

This sign is the only one of it’s kind available online. This business has a great range. Don’t really like the corflute and next time I’ll get the poly ones. Well done Clint

– Adrian

Thanks National Safety Signs for your signs, they arrived very quickly and were exactly what I needed!

– Rosemary

180 thoughts on “Customer Feedback”

1. The sign was as described and the service was efficient. I would buy from National Safety Signs again.

An option to purchse eyelets in the corners of corflute signs would be a good idea.

Cheers.

2. Could not have asked for better service – easy to order with excellent product options and helpful updates on progress once the order was placed. Would agree with earlier commenter that the option of eyelets (in this case in an aluminium sign) would be a useful bonus. However, can’t fault the whole process of purchasing a sign from National Safety Signs. Thanks for making this easy for those of us doing so on behalf of Body Corp Committees.

3. Easy website to follow. Great range plus custom options. Quick service and the customer is kept informed of purchase progress.

4. The custom sign I ordered arrived this morning and it’s spot-on. The confirmation email with a mock up of the product was very quick and the manufacture and dispatch of the sign were also swift. Postage to Darwin is always super slow so I expected it to take a while – no fault of National Safety Signs though.
    I will certainly recommend NSS for our future custom sign purchases – decent cost, very good communication and they’re an Australian company.

5. Product: Electrical Warning sign W30253
    150mm x 110mm, 1.6mm aluminium.

The NSS web site was easy to use, and offered a wide range of products. Processing and delivery was prompt. The paint finish is high quality.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with service and product.

Nick

6. Email re Apple received
    I also take this opportunity to mention that I purchased a road sign from you 24/3/18 Invoice # 4649
    The sign has only been in use for just over two years and I am disappointed that the yellow
    background has faded badly. It was erected 1.5 metres from the ground facing in a southerly direction.

• Hi Peter,
      Thanks for your feedback. That’s no good !
      Can’t understand how that could happen only after 2 and a half years. You haven’t washed it with a solvent ? That will damage the inks.
      Can you send me a photo ? (up close) I will replace it if we are at fault.
      Clint

7. I have purchased several signs over the years from National Safety Signs for my Owners Corporation. The signs always arrived quickly (I’m in Melbourne and NSS is in Queensland) and are exactly as they re described on the website. The range and quality is great.

8. So far very satisfied with the signs I purchased.
    Prompt delivery, even with Covid delays & needing shipment to Victoria.
    Website very easy to use and description of products very clear to understand. Customer service very helpful with my enquiry, I think it was Amy…..?

9. Your initial assistance was excellent and appreciated!
    Signs were prepared and posted quickly. I was most happy with the total experience and would recommend to all!

10. Great service, very satisfied with the signs we purchased. Website is easy to use and descriptions are very clear to understand. Thank you!

11. I recently purchased a set of “Don’t overtake turning vehicle” signs for the rear of my caravan, and that of my friend too. They arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Nice to know they are Australian made. It was great dealing with a company knowing the size, colour etc. met Australian legal standards. Thanks everyone.

12. The order was processed and delivered very promptly. I was impressed with the service and the care they took with packaging.

13. Good quality, fast hassle-free service, and a wider range of products than the other online offerings. I would not hesitate to recommend!

14. This is the second time we have ordered from National Safety Signs for our company. Excellent range as well as prompt service and delivery. We would highly recommend to others.

15. Excellent quick response to provide details of signs I had been searching for and then easy to order and pay for them. they then arrived promptly in the post within a week. Excellent and professional service

16. The sign for the Switchroom is excellent, and the speed of getting it invoiced and consigned was great. Have been really disappointed with Australia Post taking 20 days to get it within the state, and would have probably taken longer had I not put in a enquiry to find it.

• Thanks for your feedback Ray. We appreciate you taking the time to do it.
      Sorry to hear about Australia Post taking that long. Hopefully with the COVID restrictions easing now, these types of problems won’t happen

17. Website simple to navigate.
    Ordering process quick and easy.
    Shipping & even delivery, was very fast.
    Items I ordered are extremely well made!
    Great service!

18. We ordered tree protection zone signs. The ordering process was very easy. We received the sign on time. The packaging was great and so was the quality of the corflute signs. Thank you National Safety Signs for a reliable, cost effective and quick service.

19. Brilliant – quick, reliable, professional and super easy to order. Product received true to description. Great product, great price.

20. Thank you National Signs for prompt Delivery of not just the one sign ordered but also when an additional sign was delivered, it was gifted by National Signs.

21. 2 recent orders. prompt reliable service. Very happy with product and service and happy to recommend National Safety Signs

22. Once again National Safety Signs has supplied my business with signs that suit the job and quick and prompt delivery as always, thank you

23. Excellent service once again from NSS. Great product range, superior quality and very fast turnaround from placing our order to delivery. The reflective signs stand out very well on our unsealed rural entry road. Great range of signs and affordably priced. It’s very pleasing to see an Australian company with an Australian made product doing so well.

24. Ordered these signs on the aluminium as I needed them to be sturdy. They arrived a day early and I was really impressed with the quality as well as the look of them. This is the second time I’ve bought from National Safely Signs and would certainly buy again. They are an excellent company.

25. Very accommodating. They made us signs with the information we needed, in a timely manner for a reasonable price. Great communication too.

26. Easy to use website, great product range. I received my stock very quickly and it was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks National Safety Signs.

27. Great products (well displayed and explained in the website), very competitive pricing and quick, efficient and friendly service. What’s not to like?

28. I found the on line process quick and easy. The signs were delivered promptly and in perfect condition. I received exactly what I ordered and was able to monitor the delivery process throughout. Happy to highly recommend this company National Safety Signs, based on my experience.

29. I’m in Sydney and ordered sign for Strata. Very happy with quality. Purchase updates were great and sign arrived very quickly. (in about a week) Would definitely order from you again.

30. Excellent service – quick delivery with updates to let you know exactly where your order was and when it would be delivered. Sign was exactly what I needed.